Terms and Conditions
Please read this carefully!
When you access this website and buy our theme, you accept our terms and conditions which are displayed on this page.
Usage of the Theme
You can use the theme for both personal as well as commercial use. According to the needs of the client, the theme can be modified.
Our WordPress themes have been licensed fully under the GNU General public license (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html). Because of the GPL license, you are permitted to use our products on vast domains for both private as well as commercial purposes.
The pricing of our themes may vary at different times, but you’ll have to pay the amount which is applied to the theme on the purchase day. No taxes are charged on our themes. The displayed prices on our website are final.
Purchase of a theme is annual payment. You can choose to buy lifetime package in order to avoid renewals.
All coding work is done from scratch and all of our themes are coded as per WordPress coding standards https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Coding_Standards
Images on all of our themes are from stocksnap.com or Pixhere.com GPL compliant. However we cannot guarantee for the Copyright of these images since they come from third party source. We sell themes and not images and their usage on our website is for demo purposes only. Any image found copyright protected should be either purchased or given due credit to the owner.
All of our WordPress themes and plugins cater to minimum requirements of WordPress as given in this link: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/ If your hosting does not meet the WordPress requirements, our themes and plugins may also not have the desired functionality.
- We don’t work during the weekends i.e. Saturdays and Sundays. However we do reply back if the situation is very urgent.
- If you receive any error during installation of the theme then do send us access, you might be doing it wrong and we will install the theme FREE for you on your server.
- Some users don’t know how to install themes, we help them in installing themes however for this we need access to your website. We never save your access nor are spammers or hackers to cause a problem in your website. You can also change your passwords later on after we help you. So telling us that we can’t give the site access as its precious like diamonds will only result in replying back to you from us that we cannot help you and can only tell you instructions via email otherwise. That’s the most then.
- Normally our all themes are bug free however some people relate custom requirements of theirs to bugs. So things like removing search box, placing it somewhere else, or things like having different button formats, solving css issues relating to use of a plugin are all custom requirements and not bugs into our themes. So give us your website, access to your website etc for these kind of requests.
- Also we didn’t get paid or are getting paid from your clients. So please don’t post via email or on this forum saying i have to submit website tomorrow and its urgent and do this for us. Well we are not the ones supposed to be getting involved in all this. You can show the work in progress to your client until we respond.
- Use of fancy galleries, third party plugins of security, fancy jquery sliders etc can cause conflicts in any WordPress theme with functionality and not just our themes. So its a request to use the ones which are popular and are known to cause lesser conflicts. We will help you in solving most but we can’t guarantee because there are more than 100,000 plugins and which will cause what error or conflict is unknown and no theme provider on earth can provide a theme which will work with each of the plugins.
- We do acknowledge the fact that the above rules might seem bad for some. But trust us we do want repeat, long time customers. We would love if you keep on purchasing our themes for your website so we go ahead and do 99% of the requests we receive.
- We do hold the right to deny support to users whose subscription expires within a week and is asking us access to newly launched themes. We also hold the right to deny support to users who misbehave, are rude, have posted negative reviews about our website elsewhere trying to blackmail us using that and for other reasons which is not healthy for any vendor to client relationship.